Lo Schiavo Genealogica is growing and has an opening for an Italian Citizenship Specialist!
The person who fills this position will help clients prepare their applications for Italian citizenship via jus sanguinis. Much of the work involves ordering U.S. records in the appropriate format, resolving discrepancies within the records, communicating with clients around the world, as well as sending documents for precertification or apostille.
Applicant must reside within the U.S. and be available to make and receive phone calls/emails between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. eastern (and other times, as needed). The ability to work on multiple, complicated applications at the same time is important. Must attend weekly team meetings.
The position is part-time, subcontracting work on an as-needed basis. The hourly rate will depend on the candidates’ experience.
- Experience in genealogical research and a willingness to learn the intricacies of Italian nationality law
- General understanding of how to order records from repositories and governmental offices
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Willingness to work within an establish team with systems in place for project and time management
- Understanding of the Google online apps, Dropbox, Adobe, Word
- Ability to express yourself in a business-like manner in all communications
Please submit details of your experience by September 30, 2020 to:
Lo Schiavo Genealogica, LLC